The International Women’s Forum Oregon (IWF Oregon) is an invitation-only member organization comprised of preeminent women in business, academia, government, and philanthropy. We connect women leaders across every professional sector in support of each other and our common mission of advancing women’s leadership and championing equality worldwide. Founded in 1984, IWF Oregon is an affiliate of the International Women’s Forum, which includes forums across the United States and around the world.
The International Women’s Forum was established in New York City in 1974, and is currently comprised of over 7,500 preeminent women leaders in 33 countries and 73 local forums. IWF is the only organization of this scale that builds significant relationships between C-level women across countries and careers. Our members are inventors, entrepreneurs, CEOs, heads of state, academics, scientists, astronauts, Olympic athletes, artists, filmmakers, philanthropists, and more.
- We believe the potential for women is unlimited and opportunities should be as well.
- We believe leadership has no gender.
- We believe in equal pay for equal work.
- We believe women inspiring women never gets old.
- We believe women helping women never gets tired.
- We revere the women who blazed trails before us and revel in those who come after.
- We believe our diversity is our strength.
- We celebrate each other’s success.
- We believe successful women can be successful friends.
- We believe in mentoring and being mentored.
- We believe in working to strengthen our communities.