The International Women’s Forum Oregon (IWF Oregon) is an invitation only member organization comprised of preeminent women in business, academia, government, and philanthropy. Founded in 1984, IWF Oregon is an affiliate of the International Women’s Forum, which includes forums across the United States and around the world.
IWF is comprised of more than 7,000 diverse and accomplished women from 33 nations on six continents, dedicated to building better leadership locally and globally. IWF members are trailblazers, innovators, and pioneers united to advance women’s leadership locally and globally. Members include Fortune 500 executives, government leaders from the local to sovereign level, international nonprofit leaders, and luminaries from the academy, arts, sciences, and more.
IWF is member and mission-driven. There is no other organization in the world that continually assembles such an extraordinary network of women to exchange ideas, to learn, to inspire, and to build better leadership for a changing world.
IWF’s charitable arm, the Leadership Foundation, supports high-potential women through leadership development programs – the Fellows Program and the EY Women Athletes Business Network (WABN) Mentoring Program.
- We believe the potential for women is unlimited and opportunities should be as well.
- We believe leadership has no gender.
- We believe in equal pay for equal work.
- We believe women inspiring women never gets old.
- We believe women helping women never gets tired.
- We revere the women who blazed trails before us and revel in those who come after.
- We believe our diversity is our strength.
- We celebrate each other’s success.
- We believe successful women can be successful friends.
- We believe in mentoring and being mentored.
- We believe in working to strengthen our communities.